High thermal performance in architectural window systems | Designed, fabricated & installed in NYC & NJ
One way to upgrade your business property in New York or New Jersey is to replace your commercial windows with solutions from Sky Windows & Aluminum Products. With a wide variety of looks and features to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect fit. You can also opt for a custom design. Sky Windows delivers commercial windows, doors and office partitions to suit any need.
Whether you want to add a more modern look to your office building or just make your space brighter, find what you’re looking for — and get expert commercial window installation — at Sky Windows. You’ll find affordable, durable commercial windows that are easy to use. New York commercial windows also give your property a greater sense of interior space.
The Drain of Old Windows
Many companies in Manhattan and beyond want to reduce their energy bills. Start by replacing your old, inefficient windows with commercial aluminum windows. The new technology of commercial windows improves your energy efficiency, saving you money on heating and air-conditioning.
If your current windows are composed of single-pane glass, they likely don’t have a special coating to block UV rays and heat, which allows more heat in during the summer and releases more heat in the winter. Intense exposure to UV rays also affects your furniture and carpeting. Wooden window frames require costly scraping and painting. Plus, any cracks and gaps need sealing. You can avoid these costs by installing commercial aluminum windows.
Benefits of Commercial Aluminum Windows
Aluminum windows for your commercial building in New York City beat most other types of window systems for energy efficiency and ease of maintenance. Other benefits include:
- Durable. Commercial aluminum window systems have frames that can withstand the elements much better than older windows. Aluminum is less likely to leak or corrode, compared to wooden or steel window frames. Aluminum is also less prone to deterioration, especially compared to wooden frames.
- Cost-effective. Your savings depend on your energy needs, the size of your office, your current window system and other variables. To calculate an accurate estimate, consult an HVAC engineer. The equation includes the “U-value” — a measurement of heat transferred through a window — and the “R-value” — the ability of a window to resist heat flow.
- Noise-reducing. While this benefit won’t save you money, it can save you and your employees stress. If your New York commercial windows look out over a busy street, airport or hospital, you’ll appreciate the value of noise-reducing double-paned glass and glass with a high Sound Transmission Class (STC) number. The higher the STC, the more sound it blocks.
Commercial Window Features
Storefronts and buildings exposed to temperature fluctuations are ideal for commercial window installations. The new breed of commercial windows in New York City offers many different features that older window systems can’t touch, such as:
- Various width sightlines
- Excellent environmental properties
- Architectural window systems
- Glazing choices
- Can incorporate curtain wall systems
- Superior moisture management capabilities
- Premium hardware at no extra cost
- Optional tilt and slide hardware
- Different window styles: fixed, project in, hopper or tilt and turn
- Comes in more than 200 colors, such as 22 anodized finishes and two wood grains
- Proven Eurogroove solution, a locking standard
- Automatic saddle available
Tested to pass high performance standards to protect against air, water, temperature and structural integrity
Commercial Windows Installation
Our commercial windows are quality engineered for durability and ease of use. We can provide easy and efficient fabrication and installation. Allows for seamless integration of windows, sunshades installation.
We offer furnished to order products as well as a full range of components. Please contact Sky Windows and Aluminum Products for a quote for finished product as well as assembly components.
Commercial Windows & Doors Optional Features
- Tilt and slide hardware
- Automatic saddle
- Plastic adaptor for easy flashing installation
- Shaped operable windows
- Dual color extrusions
- Multi point locks for entrance doors
Windows & Doors System Applications
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications where high thermal performance is desired
- Ideal for storefronts
Commercial Windows & Doors Features
- High thermal performance, architectural window and door system
- Various width sight lines
- Glazing choice from 5/8″ to 1 9/16″
- Thermally broken components ensure high thermal performance
- Designed for integration with high performance curtain wall system F50
- Return panels and variable angles available
- Premium window and door hardware
- Tested to latest high performance air, water, structural and thermal standards
- Fixed, project in, tilt and turn, hopper windows
- Swing in, swing out single and double doors
- Over 200 colors available including 22 anodized finishes+ 2 wood grain patterns
- Moisture management system
- Simple and proven Eurogrove window solution